banned from driving but never told my insurance company

Convicted Driver Insurance

borobo12307

hello, i was caught drink driving january this year but as my insurance ran out in march i didnt inform my insurance company because i wanted the years no claims. if i choose the same company when my ban ends would they work out that i was banned during my valid insurance period through them?

or if i chose a diferent company and they noticed i was banned before i got my years no claims would it affect my insurance through them?

please respond...would be much appreciated :(

hello, i was caught drink driving january this year but as my insurance ran out in march i didnt inform my insurance company because i wanted the years no claims. if i choose the same company when my ban ends would they work out that i was banned during my valid insurance period through them?

or if i chose a diferent company and they noticed i was banned before i got my years no claims would it affect my insurance through them?

please respond...would be much appreciated :(

The validity period for your no claims bonus is usually 2 years after the date your last insurance policy expired. You will have to declare any disqualifications and endorsements on your driving licence to any insurance company whether it is renewing with the same insurance company or taking out a new policy with a different company, so yes if you renewed the same policy with your current insurer you would have to declare all details about your conviction including ban length, conviction date and usually your alcohol levels at the time of the offence.

Whether you renew or go to new insurer you have to give all the details about your conviction. But before you renew your policy do check for other options. You can check online the quotes of different auto insurance companies. I hope you will get a better option.

Enter code DRINKDRIVING10 during checkout for 10% off