Bail without conditions can i go in to jail ?

Convicted Driver Insurance

kogasega

Hello they actually told me they will only take my driving license for 12 month but i want to make sure will be nothing more because i am scared are they can put me in to jail.I understand that i am granted bail and must surrender to the custody .In charge of motor vehicle - alcohol level above limit .The charges is contrary to section 5(1)(B) of the road traffic act 1988 and schedule 2 to the road traffic offenders act 1988.On the test in police station was 49 microgrammes.Please can you give me advice need to worry they can put me into jail.

If your only charge is that of driving with excess alcohol in breath with a reading of 49µg and you have no previous convictions then you will face a ban of between 12 and 16 months and a fine. You will not be at risk of a prison sentence as, although the offence itself can result in a prison sentence being imposed, the reading you produced is a relatively low one and the sentencing guidelines do not allow for a prison sentence to be imposed in those circumstances.

Enter code DRINKDRIVING10 during checkout for 10% off