Drink driving

Convicted Driver Insurance

Frances 1962

I had an accident abd was taken too hospital the police cameand asked me too take a bresth test and i didnt T he hospital took bloods police left. What can happen now do i take myself into the poluce station

If you gave a specimen of blood to a police doctor then that specimen will be getting analysed now. That should have been explained to you at the hospital. The hospital procedure for lawfully obtaining blood specimens can be complicated and it is always advisable to speak with a solicitor to discuss what has happened. It may be that the police are waiting for a result to come back before making a decision about charge. You could receive a result and a charge through the post by way of a postal requisition. Alternatively, you could be invited in to the police station to be interviewed. Given the lack of information given to you to date I would contact the police station to request an update in relation to what will follow. Should you wish to discuss this further with an expert lawyer then you can call 0333 323 3727.

Enter code DRINKDRIVING10 during checkout for 10% off