Intoxilyzer 5000en receipt/printout verification

Convicted Driver Insurance

bob33

Hi I was pulled over and the blew over...I had 6 drinks over 4 hrs and had 3 cuban cigars (cigar fiend)

I was taken to the police station and given the 20 miniutes wait time and blew into the above machine.

The first two blows were errors and the last blow blew 0.15. The office gave me the receipt/printout and after research it never outlined any calibration tests test conducted by the machine on the receipt it just had a "Air Blank .000" then "Subject Test 0.15" then "Air Blank .000" then "Internal STD - OK"

Researching other receipts/printouts from this machine online they seem to be in more details with "calibrations tests" etc.

Also after the first 2 errors and 3 officers kept screaming at me to blow blow blow for 10 seces and i read this increasing the results???

The machine is an "Intoxilyzer 5000en - Serial # 68-013279

Guys guidance or information would be helpful...apreciated bob

From your description it appears that this is an incident that has taken place outside England and Wales. There are three type approved evidential devices that are used in police stations in England and Wales, namely:

1. Lion Intoxilyzer 6000UK
2. Intoximeter EC/IR
3. Camic Datamaster

The device you refer to is not one used in England or Wales. If you face an allegation in a different jurisdiction then you will need to contact a lawyer in your area as each jurisdiction has its own, sometimes very different, laws.

Enter code DRINKDRIVING10 during checkout for 10% off