first time offence advice

Convicted Driver Insurance

Awl

HI there i was caught last sunday going t the shop on sunday for cigs, i had been to a party on the sat nite till about 6 in the morning. I stopped before the traffic checkpoint and got out to go into the shop, when one of the police ran down and stopped me thinking something was up when i pulled in before the checkpoint. Anyway i blew 74 at the roadside and 66 in the station. I went to a solicitor and he said i had no other option but to plead guilty and take the ban,

Any advice would be appreciated i also stand to lose my job now as well.

I suspect that if you have been given advice like that then you have not been to see a motoring defence solicitor. We frequently take on, and challenge, cases on behalf of people who have been told the same by general criminal practicioners.

We represent motorists by examining whether the procedure and process has been complied with correctly and by arguing against the admissibility of certain evidence where it has not.

We have successfully argued against the admissibility of breath, blood and urine specimens in the past whether errors have been made by the police.

If you wanted to discuss your case further please do not hesitate to contact us. We are able to act quickly and at a reasonable price.

Enter code DRINKDRIVING10 during checkout for 10% off