Drink driving RT88007

Convicted Driver Insurance

chris hooley

Hi, i have been charged with RT88007, with a breath reading of 86. As well as this, i have also been charged with no valid insurance, no tax and driving unaccompanied on a provisional licence. I have been previously convicted of drink driving 5 times since 1991. The last was 7 1/2 years ago. Please can you advise me what i can expect to recieve from the magistrates. Thankyou

For a second drink driving offence within 10 years the sentencing guidelines (found here) recommend a disqualification of 36 to 46 months (the minimum is 36 months) and a Band C fine.
However, previous convictions will be made known to the court and will be taken into account when you are sentenced. A sixth conviction for the same offence will be a cause for concern and a prison sentence cannot be entirely ruled out.
The final outcome will depend on what, if any, aggravating factors were involved in the offence and what mitigation is put forward on your behalf (both personal mitigation and offence related mitigation).

Given that this will be your 6th offence for drink driving I would recommend that you arrange legal representation. This can be arranged for a fixed fee. If you call my drink driving team (on 0333 323 3727) they would be happy to discuss this with you

Enter code DRINKDRIVING10 during checkout for 10% off