Early ban removal

Convicted Driver Insurance

Auryms

Hi i been bane twice for drink driving and had no license would I be able for early ban removal? thanks

Whether or not you can apply for the early removal of your disqualification will depend upon the sentences imposed. If you were disqualified pending successful completion of a driving test then it is not possible to make this application.

If your disqualification was for a period of 4 years or less you must have served at least two years of your disqualification before you can make the application. If your disqualification was between 4 and 10 years you must serve half of this period before any application is made. If the disqualification was for 10 years or more then you must have served 5 years of your ban before the application can be made.

I didnt had full license and i did get first time two years of ban and after a year 3 years total 4 years last conviction been about 18months ago but first was abou 2.5 years ago

If your second conviction was for a total period of 4 years then you are able to make the application to the Court after 2 years of your disqualification have passed.

If you are not sure whether the Court ordered you to be disqualified until the completion of your test then you should call the Court that imposed the disqualification and ask them to clarify.

Enter code DRINKDRIVING10 during checkout for 10% off