crashed the car while drunk

Convicted Driver Insurance

Bikyones

Hello my name Tiberiu i've crashed my car into a wall not damaging anything but the car ive got arested and blew quiate alot in the alcohol test what now?
it is my first time being arested only have 3 points on licence for speed what could it happen what i need to do?

Hello my name Tiberiu i've crashed my car into a wall not damaging anything but the car ive got arested and blew quiate alot in the alcohol test what now?
it is my first time being arested only have 3 points on licence for speed what could it happen what i need to do?
118 at the location and 67 at the station i think they charged me with the 67

For a first offence with a reading of 67 in breath the Magistrates sentencing guidelines advise the imposition of a 17-22 month disqualification and a Band C fine which will be calculated based upon your income. You are also likely to be offered the opportunity to attend the drink drive rehabilitation course which would reduce the length of your disqualification by up to 25% upon completion. The roadside breath test will not be relied upon by the prosecution as this is not an accurate reflection of your impairment, the evidential machine at the police station is more accurate and two specimens are provided at this time.

Your reading falls at the lower end of the bracket which ranges from 60-89 in breath. You can present mitigation to the Court to try and minimise the severity of the sentence imposed. This can focus on any circumstances that contributed to the offence, as well as the impact that a disqualification will have, both on you and anyone else who will be affected.

If you are interested in obtaining representation for this matter you are welcome to call my department on 0333 999 7158.

Enter code DRINKDRIVING10 during checkout for 10% off