Do I require representation?

Convicted Driver Insurance

bbeuzeval26

Hello there, I was charged with drink driving with 79 mg of alcohol on breath whilst doing 45mph in a 30mph limit. I was done for drink driving 3 years 2 months ago. I would be very grateful for any advice you have, for example should I get a solicitor to represent me and what do you think the outcome is likely to be. As you can imagine I am very worried. Needless to say I have well and truly learned my lesson.

Many thanks.

Kind regards,

Ben

Last edited:
As this is your second offence within a 10 year period the Court will have to impose a minimum 3 year disqualification. For a reading of 79 for a second offence the guidelines advise the imposition of a 36-46 month disqualification and a Band C fine. It will however be much more difficult to convince the Court to offer the drink drive rehabilitation course for a second time.

Having legal representation can certainly be beneficial in trying to minimise the length of the disqualification imposed. If you are interested in obtaining representation you are welcome to contact my department on 0333 999 7158.

Enter code DRINKDRIVING10 during checkout for 10% off