drink driving, driving whislt disqualified, driving without insurance

Convicted Driver Insurance

mrman

Hello, last year 12.03.2014 I have been banned for drink driving ,the breath reading was (43 ) for 12 months ,and for 18 months for dangerous driving ,all together for 18months , and yesterday 26.04.2015 they stopped me without car insurance ,I was driving whilst disqualified and my breath reading was 93. I'm worry they will send my to prison or not ? Because I'm paying house mortgage also looking after my 3 years daughter ,when my partner is at work... Also our wedding will be in June , I must go to the magistrates court on 12.05.2015

Unfortunately yes, I believe that you are at significant risk of a custodial sentence being imposed for these offences. The fact that you have committed 2 offences each time, as well as the fact that there has been 2 drink driving offences in about 12 months will be significant aggravating factors. I would strongly advise that you have legal representation at your upcoming hearing. If this is something that you are interested in then please contact my department on 0333 999 7158.

Enter code DRINKDRIVING10 during checkout for 10% off