DVLA not processed application

Convicted Driver Insurance

littlemyy

Hello ! I completed awareness course to get licence back 5 months earlier, 28.8 , I applied driving licence on June and have contacted DVLA 7-8 times since July , all they say that they will pass the info for the team who is dealing with my case, or that they will pass the urgent request. my payment , the cheque, has been cashed early August.
i know I am high offender therefore i am due to go to medical, that was the reason i started pestering them on July .
I have also emailed them but every time they send "do not reply this emailaddress" notification asking middle name and when you complete that, next day there is agian same email with different reference number now. i had foreign driving licence which I returned to DVLA , apparently they have posted it to origin country, however they were not able to indicate where exatcly , so it has been disposed more likely ????
So, where do i stand legally if I drive ?
I will file comlaint to DVLA when get time and motivation, at the moment I am so angry of waiting and waiting and these meaningless phonecalls what normally end me loosing my temper lol..

At the moment you cannot legally drive, if you were to do so you may well be guilty of driving whilst disqualified and this offence can carry a custodial sentence. I would advise writing to the DVLA to set out your issues with how the matter has been dealt with and stating that if it is not resolved soon you will be looking to make a formal complaint. Dealing with the DVLA by phone is often frustrating as they are often unwilling to give much information about what is happening.

Enter code DRINKDRIVING10 during checkout for 10% off