Drink Driving Advice Please

Convicted Driver Insurance

staticnomad

Hi Sean,

Last night I was stopped, and breath tested. I blew 56 at the roadside. Once back at the station I blew 47 twice. I then opted for blood or urine, police wanted urine. After giving the first sample, I waited until the end of the hour before providing the second and testable sample. About 20 minutes later, after fingerprinting etc, I was beath tested again on the roadside machine to see if I could be dropped off at my car to drive it home. I blew 32, and so they took me to my car. Loosing my licence will basically destroy me, as I work 2 jobs on being a deliver driver and also as a self-employed landscaper. Both jobs require me to travel about 30 minutes from home on a route not served by public transport. It would also mean an end to the further education that I am undertaking. Basically I am screwed. I now have to wait until the 26th June to get the urine results. Would be grateful for advice.

Many Thanks in advance.

The best advice I can give at the moment is to wait until you have your urine sample analysed and to send your own sample off for analysis if you have one. As your breath reading was 35 just after providing the urine sample I believe there is a chance that your urine specimen may be under the limit, however the only way to know for sure is to get the results back.

Enter code DRINKDRIVING10 during checkout for 10% off