1st time offence

Convicted Driver Insurance

tally

This is my 1st offence I was drink driving early hours on sunday the 5th, I collided with a parked car, I got charged with 101 on the brethalyser, and also charged with failing to stop. there where three other people in the car two left the scene I walked off with the other person not to flee but in shock. I'd like to know what to expect at court? As iv never been before. my court dates on the 21st and im unemployed I dont know whether im able to get legal aid. I would like some advise on my situation please? there where no serious injuries involved. and the parked car had no one in thank the lord.

Because of the nature of the offences then yes you may be eligible for legal aid. The sentencing guidelines for 101 in breath are a 23-28 month disqualification and a low-high level community order. This will be aggravated by the allegation of failing to stop at the scene of an accident, as will the accident. It would be best to contact a local solicitor so that they can put forward the legal aid application for you.

Enter code DRINKDRIVING10 during checkout for 10% off