section 88

Convicted Driver Insurance

maximus

hi sean happy new year im totally confused with what to do I can drive on the 8th of jan whilst awaiting my medical , I see they have changed the rule as of june the first and they were right to as this puts u in a riduclous position, do I tax mot, insure the car to be told in 4 5 weeks time I cant drive coz I take diazepam even though my pysch I use to see and dr have both written reports which I have posted with my medical questionare backing me, how an earth do I go for job interviews if I don't even have a car in the future , I would have to leave the job then get no income it's all done the wrong way round to make money applying for your liscence before your medical, driving course before your medical there having a laugh.
ive been recommended an insurance company called time who are gunna work a quote out for me ive told them I will be driving under a dvla medical note.
I have suffered from mental health problems in the past but have not drank since the 8/5/12 a for me b to get my car back
I don't like the sound of this cdt test as I suffering from high cholesterol , trygliscerides so take tablems for them , they wont find any booze in my body 100% so I can rest on that one , this whole thing is bringing back my anxiety and making me really low , im starting to get ill again withdraw from the outside world I can feel it it's not good

The rules have indeed changed as of June 1st last year, however only disqualifications imposed after this date are affected. If the DVLA have informed you that you are able to drive under section 88 then you are able to do so, whether you wish to go through the process of re-taxing your vehicle and taking out insurance without knowing the result of your medical is a personal decision for you to make. If you do not feel that it is worth doing then you are under no obligation to begin driving again. The CDT test is solely interested in your suitability to drive, I am not aware of high cholesterol having any effect.

The rules have indeed changed as of June 1st last year, however only disqualifications imposed after this date are affected. If the DVLA have informed you that you are able to drive under section 88 then you are able to do so, whether you wish to go through the process of re-taxing your vehicle and taking out insurance without knowing the result of your medical is a personal decision for you to make. If you do not feel that it is worth doing then you are under no obligation to begin driving again. The CDT test is solely interested in your suitability to drive, I am not aware of high cholesterol having any effect.

just when I think alls good driving around yesterday feeling totally perfect I get an m1 come through the post im sure I put down depression and anxiety my dr put down I was on metformin its saying I have given information tells us you have another medical condition could this be diabetes I thought if u were on metformin you didn't have to put diabetes, im so much more switched on now driving than I was before I don't feel like sending this is till I have seen my gp sean

Enter code DRINKDRIVING10 during checkout for 10% off