community order

Convicted Driver Insurance

only1jayray

Hi I am due in court and I am expecting to get a heavy penalty! I don't have a big income and have huge debts, I am obviously worried about jail as I have aefamily and full time job, but even if I don't get that I will prob get community order, how will I do unpaid work when Iwwork full time and my wife expecting a baby. I will be up all night with a baby full time job and doing unpaid work! Will the court take this into consideration?
Thanks

A community order does not automatically involve unpaid work, although this is the most common, the Court also have the power to impose a curfew, supervision and/or alcohol treatment. The Court may impose more than one of these requirements, provided that they are compatible with each other. The Court may also adjourn the case to have a pre-sentence report prepared which would comment on any potential custodial sentence or community order and whether or not they believe it to be appropriate.

I would advise raising these points with your solicitor if you are concerned as he can put forward this information at Court.

Enter code DRINKDRIVING10 during checkout for 10% off