Charged with failing to provide because of a needle phobia

Convicted Driver Insurance

drt1985

Hi, I am very worried about my court outcome. I can't even sleep at night or eat and have no motivation at work or to go to the gym.

Well I was taken to the police station after being accused of drink driving in my car. So they said will you take a breath test at the station and I said yes. I stood at the machine and the police officer said it's not working so they need either a blood or urine sample. So I said I will have a urine sample because I have a phobia of needles and the officer turned to the doctor and said is that a valid medical reason and the doctor said not it is not. I said it is on my medical records and the doctor said it is not an excuse to refuse a blood test and I said over 8 times I am willing to have breath or urine test (CCTV proving this) and the police officer said if you don't give blood you will be charged and I said well I ham happy to give any other sample and they would not accept it so they charged me and I am at court on the 10th of September on trial.

Can any body help me in what are my chances of winning the case?

I was not drinking at all and do not drink. Please help?

Also any advice in what I can say to the court or any evidence or laws i could bring up?

Enter code DRINKDRIVING10 during checkout for 10% off