Revoked licence

Convicted Driver Insurance

Custom made

Need help!!!! I was pulled over today driving a work van for the company I work for.the police officer checked my name and it came back that my licence had been revoked due to not sending it off my licence for a speeding fine.the van got impounded and have been told that I will get a court summond for driving with no licence and no insurance(because of no licence). Also I had not changed the address on my licence so any letter that had been sent telling me that my licence had been revoke,I didn't receive.......what I need to knows where do I go from here,I.e can I apply for a licence before court?? What is the likely hood that I will get a ban? As I need my licence for work and have only had the job for 6-7 months.any advice would be great fully appreciated cheers Ian

Driving otherwise in accordance with a licence carries 3 points and no insurance carries 6-8 points. If you have a clean licence you should avoid a disqualification, however if you have any points on your licence you will face a disqualification under the totting up procedure.

There is an argument that can be put forward called exceptional hardship which can avoid the disqualification entirely. If you would like to discuss this further then please call my office on 0845 002 0736.

Enter code DRINKDRIVING10 during checkout for 10% off