Pass roadside test twice by two deferent police officers reading 30mgs

Convicted Driver Insurance

Tommy31

At 2am on the morning of 13th December I was at a party, I moved my car 15 yards to outside the house of the party, I was stopped by the police and asked to blow into a breathalyser , the reading was 30 and pass lite up on it, the office was not sure it was calibrated and another police car gave me another roadside test with the same result. I was asked to walk toe to toe in the middle of the road, I was suffering a anxiety attack and could not do the test to the officers satisfaction so I was taken to the police statin where a doctor was called who got me to do various test which I did except stand on one leg and count from 1001 onwards she chose to do a blood test on me as I had failed her test. I was bailed with the charge of drink driving and to appear at the station on 6th February 2013 or not if I was phoned by the officer. I got a phone call on the evening of 30th January that the blood result had not arrived yet and that my bail was now until 9th march.
on the bail sheet it clearly only states the charge is for drink driving, not drugs at all or unfit to drive, I had a medical condition I only found out after the anxiety this has caused me. What are my legal rights here ?

The best thing to do is to wait for the blood results to come back, if both breath tests came back as under the limit then it seems likely that the blood sample will also be under. If this is the case no further action should be taken by the police in the matter.

Enter code DRINKDRIVING10 during checkout for 10% off