dvla

Convicted Driver Insurance

garry

i was disqualified for drink driving and was given the option to have my disqualafacation reduced by attendin a alcohol awareness course at a cost to myself. i did this an past succesfully an reaplyed for my lisence and i was told that i would have to pass a medical before they would return my licence this i did an and paid for with my own costs an unfortunatly failed due to high gammer g.ts resultin in dvla not givin my license back sayin that i have an alcohol problem wich i do not.so i set about the task off findind out the corze of these elevated high gammer g.ts by attending my g.p an explaining the situation he then refered me to doncaster royal infernary after numerous blood test for a liver biopsy to seek why my gammer g.ts was raised an to prove they was no alcohol in my system then or at the time of the medical, this resulted in the findings of non alcohol related chronic epertitus and this was the rasen my gammer g.ts was high. my g.p as wrote to d.v.l.a explaining this fact but still they are refusing to return my lisence please could you give me some advice at where i stand on this matter.

It is possible to contest the DVLA's decision and it sounds as though you have good grounds to do so. The letter from your GP will be the best grounds on which to put your case forward. It may also help to instruct a solicitor in this matter to correspond with the DVLA on your behalf.

If you would like to discuss this in greater detail then please call my office on 0845 002 0736 and ask to speak to Alex.

Enter code DRINKDRIVING10 during checkout for 10% off