Please help me

Convicted Driver Insurance

liyang

I was caught for drink driving on the 30th of December. I drank too much and the breath test showed a result of 88.

The next morning I realised what kind of stupid and irresponsible action I have done and I was feeling so terrible about it. However it won't change anything. I am going to the court on the 10th. It was my first offence and could anyone please tell me what kind of penalty I am going to face? Thank you so much.

The Magistrates sentencing guidelines indicate a disqualification of 17-22 months and your reading is at the higher end of this bracket. If you were involved in an accident or there was evidence of very poor driving it is possible that the Magistrates might sentence you in the higher bracket which would likely result in a community order as well as a disqualification. As this is your first offence you should be offered the drink drive awareness course which will reduce the length of any disqualification by up to 25%.

Mitigation can be put forward at Court to try and minimise the sentence handed down by the Magistrates, if you would like to discuss this then please call my office on 0845 002 0736 and ask to speak to Alex.

Enter code DRINKDRIVING10 during checkout for 10% off