What sentence am I looking at?

Convicted Driver Insurance

Squires1994

Yesterday me and some friends went to a pub in town to have a drink after a very stressful few weeks because of exams. I hadn't eaten all day and stupidly had one pint thinking I'd be fine, I felt fine, I went to move my car from a car park at 6 o clock to somewhere free, still only have had the one pint, but my ticket didn't work so I asked security and as I was leaving the car park I got asked by police for a breath test because some of my friends were being a bit stupid as they had more to drink than me. I blew 76 and couldn't believe it, but I hasn't driven out of the car park yet, I then spent the night in a cell, in which my blood alcohol level kept fluctuating, it went really low, then high, then low again, I then told them I had recently been for a diabetes test but hadn't got the results back, after that they took my blood sugar which was 6.4, the doctor said the normal was 7-11 but didn't seem to be bothered mine was lower. I researched it and anything below 6.9 is pre diabetic (early stages of diabetes). I thought that maybe a mixture of stress from exams, problems at home, not eating and blood sugar may have had something to do with blowing 76, and I wonder what I should expect at court? My car is also really important to me as I go straight from college to work and need it to get there and back, public transport wouldn't give me a cat in hells chance of getting there in time. I also take my sister to work and back so she may not be able to get there and back and I also need it to shoot to interviews when I get them, do I have a case in anything above?

Regards

One pint of beer will not be able to produce a reading of 76 in breath, unless you have a medical condition or the machine was not working correctly. As you mention that your blood alcohol levels were significantly fluctuating then it seems that either your diabetes or something else must have influenced the reading. The only way to conclusively prove this would be to obtain an experts report which will accurately determine what effect this will have had on the breath test.

This is something that would benefit from a more detailed discussion, please feel free to call my office on 0845 002 0736 and ask to speak to Alex.

Enter code DRINKDRIVING10 during checkout for 10% off