Two Different Blood Readings From Sample Taken/Any Chance ?

Convicted Driver Insurance

Stupididiot999

Hi,

I have just been to police station & been charged with drink driving after my blood sample has come back over the limit. However, the police reading has come back at 94, whilst my private reading is 92. How can there be different readings from the same sample taken ?.

Is it possible that the blood readings can be thrown out of court as they are both different, so unreliable as evidence ?.

I know i am clutching at straws, as both readings are over, but worth a try.

Any help, would be greatly appreciated.

hello, I am afraid that the difference in the sample is in fact very small and could easily have been due to the time taken between the analysis of them both - in any event they are both over the limit of 80. In a case such as yours it is well worth getting a Solicitor to look over the case papers to see if any breaches of procedure have been made, if nothing exists then a prompt Guilty plea can be entered and your fine and ban can be kept as low as possible. It is always worth a look at Special Reasons also in these cases as if they are accepted then a ban can be avoided completely. Let me know if I can help any further ? regards

Enter code DRINKDRIVING10 during checkout for 10% off