First time offence, assistance required

Convicted Driver Insurance

greg250

Over the weekend I was pulled over, breathalysed at the roadside and then back at the station, having blown a reading of 80. I am just wondering about my prospects in court.

-I was driving a distance of 0.6 miles from one friends house to another. There were no other passengers in the car, it was 6am on a Sunday morning, and there was virtually nobody else on the road.
-I have never been in trouble with the police before in my life, never pulled over for anything, no speeding tickets, no cautions.
-Anyone who knows me will testify to the fact that I am responsible and that this is hugely out of my character to do. I am genuinely remorseful, and am furious with myself for the decision I made to get into the car.
-I am 22 years old, a law graduate, and am currently taking a gap year to save money to fund my Legal Practitioners Course.
-I will accept any fine or ban or community order they my give me however I am desperate to avoid a criminal record if possible as this will impair my chances of pursuing the career I have wanted and worked hard towards since I was 15.
-I hold my hands up to my mistake, but would hate for this one moment of ill-judgement to define the rest of my life.

Thankyou for any advice you can give me.

Enter code DRINKDRIVING10 during checkout for 10% off