Licence reinstatement advice

Convicted Driver Insurance

Pink

Hi,
I have been banned from driving twice, the first time on 11/07/2007 receiving a 16 month ban, the second time on 04/11/2010 receiving a 3 year ban and 1 years probation. I completed my probation within 6 months and also took the Probation Services Drink Impaired Drivers course. During the course we were told that it was possible to apply to the magistrates after 2 years for a return of our licence.

Can you tell me how successful these applications are? Also what order should I go about applying for my licence, wait until I hear back from the magistrates, or send off my licence application at the same time as the letter to the magistrates to get the ball rolling?

Many thanks.

The success of you application will be heavily reliant on your own personal circumstances as well as the preparation work you do for the hearing and how you present your case on the day. We have a lot of experience in dealing with these matters and have successfully argued our client's cases at court.

I would also advise that you get the court hearing over and done with before writing to the DVLA for your license back.

This is an area of law that we are very familiar with, if you would like to call us to discuss this case further then please feel free to do so on 01942 774 156.

Enter code DRINKDRIVING10 during checkout for 10% off