advice need please

Convicted Driver Insurance

college

I have just been arrested for driving with excess alchohal I blew 46 in my breath test but also I have only a provional leince and I did not have anyone in with me , I know it was stupid to drive home but it was only 5 mins away please could you tell me will I have to attend court and what sentence am I likley to get .it is my first offence .
Thanks

With a reading of 46 in breath you will be looking at a 12-16 month disqualification, although as it is your first offence you should be offered the drink drive awareness course which can reduce the length of the ban by up to 25%. As your reading was below 50 the police should have also offered you the option of a blood or urine test? If they failed to do this then it may be a breach of procedure that would allow a not guilty plea to be entered.

Failing this there is still mitigation that can be out forward to try and keep the ban down to the lowest possible level.

If this is something that you would like to discuss further please feel free to contact my office on 01942 774 156

With a reading of 46 in breath you will be looking at a 12-16 month disqualification, although as it is your first offence you should be offered the drink drive awareness course which can reduce the length of the ban by up to 25%. As your reading was below 50 the police should have also offered you the option of a blood or urine test? If they failed to do this then it may be a breach of procedure that would allow a not guilty plea to be entered.

Failing this there is still mitigation that can be out forward to try and keep the ban down to the lowest possible level.

If this is something that you would like to discuss further please feel free to contact my office on 01942 774 156

Yes they did they gave me a blood test , I did not get a doctor they did it there I was asked if I wanted a doctor but as I knew it was going to be in my blood aswell what was the point .

if they gave you the blood sample then you would be able to have it analysed yourself but the readings are very often no differnet from the police results from their testing, it does sound like an early guilty plea on a low reading would be the best way to get your case resolved, if you are thinking of having a solicitor at court then we can help keep the ban and fine down to an absolute minimum and probably just 9 months off the road, let me know if we can help further, all the best

if they gave you the blood sample then you would be able to have it analysed yourself but the readings are very often no differnet from the police results from their testing, it does sound like an early guilty plea on a low reading would be the best way to get your case resolved, if you are thinking of having a solicitor at court then we can help keep the ban and fine down to an absolute minimum and probably just 9 months off the road, let me know if we can help further, all the best

Thank you very much for your advice

Enter code DRINKDRIVING10 during checkout for 10% off