Caught on Saturday night.

Convicted Driver Insurance

ukgaz2008

Hey, I had a really stressful day at work on saturday and had a big family argument and stupidly went out drinking and then got in the car afterwards. I was pulled on my street after driving for less than 30 seconds, i was only going around the corner and thought I would be ok as I didnt feel very drunk and was staying on the housing estate, At the police station I blew 95.

I am a manager for a logistics company and really rely on my licence, Even though I know I am going to lose it, What is the best thing for me to do or say on the 14th November when I'm in court?

Thanks for anyone who responds.

With a reading of 95 in breath you will be facing a 23-28 month disqualification. With good mitigation this can be kept down to the lower end of the scale and if this is your first offence then you should also be offered the drink drive awareness course which will reduce the disqualification up to 25%.

However due to the very short distance driven there could be grounds for a special reasons plea which can avoid a ban altogether however this is something we would need to discuss in more detail to assess accurately.

If you would like to give my office a call on 01942 774 156 then we can discuss this matter further.

Enter code DRINKDRIVING10 during checkout for 10% off