Ban for 3 years

Convicted Driver Insurance

ashleycambell

Hi,
I was ban for 3yrs and fined 300pounds last september for drink drive because it was my second time in 10yrs and the reading was 53mg. When can i apply for my licence and can i plead for the ban to be reduced. I have also paid the fine and i was not given an option to go for a course,pls advice.

Thanks,
Regards.
Ashley

Last edited by a moderator:
Re: Ban for £years

An application for the early return of your license can be made after you have served 2 years of your ban and will have to be made to the court that imposed the disqualification. We have acted for a lot of people in a similar position to yourself and successfully made the application to have the license returned early. The key thing the courts look for is your reason for wanting the license back early, for example a job offer contingent on being able to drive. If you wanted our help in this matter then the best course of action would be to give us a call 2-3 months before the 2 year mark so that we can begin preparing your case.

If you would like to discuss this further then please feel free to give us a call on 0845 002 0736.

Enter code DRINKDRIVING10 during checkout for 10% off