Advice urgently needed!!

Convicted Driver Insurance

littlelady

Hi,

So my circumstances -

3 weeks ago I went out for my birthday, I drove the 15 miles and parked my car in a public car park and bought a ticket. My arrangement was to stay at my friends who I was meeting and return to my car the following day and go home.
However, we got seperated in a bar. I couldnt find her anywhere so decided to make my way to my car and wait there, hoping she would find me. I couldnt ring her as her battery had died during the evening.
I walked back to my car and got in. I was cautious of my surroundings, a dark car park and suddenly felt very aware of my being alone. I then decided I was ok to drive - I knew I would be over the limit but i actually felt ok and thought I;d be fine.
So I drive home, as im getting closer I become aware of feeling sleepy and actaully nodded off at one point. I willed myself to stay awake as I only had a 5 min drive left.

Next thing I know I jolted awake and was aware my car was not right and of a car close behind me. I immedietly pulled over and a lady (ambulance lady) came to my window and apparently I nearly hit her but damaged my two tyres instead. I apologised and she asked if i had been drinking, i said yes a few.
She walked away back to her car so I decided to move my car to a safe place (duel carriage way, just off a roundabout - not safe) so i drove to the nearest industrial estate and parked my car outside the tyre shop - which came in handy!
I called my partner to book me a taxi as I dont know number - i drive he dont - and one arrived soon after - i got in and arrived home to find police on my doorstep - i went to the toilet when I came out I said I thought i might be over the limit and they arrested me.

I blew 54 and 52

I am pleading guilty, i know I did wrong, i have no real excuse, i have accepted my fate of a ban and everything that comes with that.

I have court on friday 26th (tomorrow now :() and I need help with my mitigating circumstances - how do i set it out correctly?
I have been struggling for days with this and exasperated now - at my wits end, please help!

The Magistrates sentencing guidelines for a reading of 52 in breath advise a 12-16 month disqualification. Only you will know the mitigation that you can put forward, this will be based on you professional and personal circumstances and what impact a disqualification will have.

It can also be useful to mention any impact this will have on your friends/family, for example if anyone relies on you to drive them to work.

If you would like to discuss this in greater detail then please feel free to give us a call on 0845 002 0736

Enter code DRINKDRIVING10 during checkout for 10% off