HELP PLEASE URINE?

Convicted Driver Insurance

Methers26

Hi there I got pulled over and breathalysed at the road side in August I blew 45 at the road side and then back at the station when they take the 2 samples of breath I blew 34 which is under I believe but then blew 42 and the machine came up with breath difference so I had to give blood which they couldn’t take so they made me do a urine sample, from the time of the arrest which was 8.30am on a Sunday morning I needed a wee I had been at a party so hadn’t drunk any alcohol since about 1am and I had gone to bed at this time I hadn't had a wee from that time until the time they took the sample which surely isn’t an accurate reading of the level of alcohol as the urine had been held in for so long, also when I got to the police station I said I was bursting for a wee and they wouldn’t allow it.

I have had some info sent to me by a friend and wondered if it is correct?

* Sample: Freshly voided random urine specimen of 25 mL

* This method is more precise if 2 specimens are collected 30 minutes apart. First specimen is discarded due to the uncertain timeframe in the bladder and second is used in BAC determination. Estimation ratio varies from 1.3:1 to 1.5:1.

3. Urine sample should be taken after the bladder has been voided as if there is urine already in the bladder, it cannot be determined how long it has been

I was also told by a friend 2 separate samples needed to be taken time apart I did a sample and then the made me stop mid floe then tip that sample in the sink and then do the second sample which they used but surely urine I had been holding in for 9 or so hours will be totally incorrect?

Any advice would be gratefully received thanks.

isthere anyone that can help everyone else has had there question answered but me? please i am desperate.

it certainly sounds like you may have a good case and it is often likely in cases such as yours that the police have made a mistake somewhere along the line. however, what you are asking is something that an expert would need to address in a formal report otherwise all of the information is not admissible in court. if you instruct a firm such as ourselves we have access to a large range of medical experts that would be able to provide a report in this topic area, the report would then go to the crown and court and my be a useful tool to have the case dropped, let me know what you think, regards

Enter code DRINKDRIVING10 during checkout for 10% off