returning to court asking for return of licence

Convicted Driver Insurance

Hesston

hello
Is it possible to return to court to ask for my licence back before i have served 2 years of a 3 year ban ?

I am self employed as an agricultural contractor i have lost 3/4 of my customers due to being banned and have just
about managed to keep my harvest work thru the help of friends moving my machines around for me, but this is not ideal
for timelyness of jobs. Alot of my machines ive had to sell to survive as ive not worked since being banned last october.

Ive been offered 2 really good contracts for harvest 2013 but wont be able to take them without a licence, 2 years of my ban
will be up in oct 2013 but i would need my licence back in august to take the contracts on !.

Thankyou for any info you can offer.

Also i forgot to add even tho this was my second offence for drink driving i was offered the rehab course again which once compleated
removes a quarter of my ban anyway i belive would this have any bearing on an early return ?

in your case you will certainly have to serve a full 2 years of the ban until the application can be made. The case can actually be prepared and listed for the exact day that the two years is up so its worth getting some legal help well in advance, if work is being affected then you may have a strong application, cheers

Thankyou for your replie I thought that would be the case. My work has been seriously effected I had to let my 2 employees go last October I didn't work for 10 months till harvest just gone, and now wont be working till harvest 2013 about another 10 months.

no problem , just let me know when you wish to proceed and we can take it from there, dont worry, i am sure that we would be able to help, regards

Enter code DRINKDRIVING10 during checkout for 10% off