drink driving, no licence, no insurance

Convicted Driver Insurance

Kelly Brown

Hello I was wondering if someone could help with the following.....

Firstly My sister last night was feeling very unwell and let her friend move her car to a safer parking space, She was in the car with her with L plates on the car, the car is insured in my sisters name. Her friend has a current provisional driving licence. However when breathalysed her friends reading was 68?? My sisters reading was 7.
My sister has 6 points on her licence. What will be the likely result for her???

Her Friend, Was caught in the car, has a provisional licence but had a reading of 68, so what would be the likely result to her???

Thank You in Advance

i would think that your sisters friend would be looking at a rather lengthy ban due to the reading, with only a provisional licence and no supervision she was also driving without insurance. overall the friend is in quite a serious position that will affect their licence, insurance and job prospects for some time.

you sister has committed the offence of permitting someone to use her car without insurance and the police will have to decide whether they prosecute for this offence or not. if your sister is convicted of it then she will get at least a fine and 6 points which will mean that her licence is revoked and she starts the test process from scratch

Enter code DRINKDRIVING10 during checkout for 10% off