Advice needed

Convicted Driver Insurance

clairec

Hello, I was arrested for drink driving last week, It was in the early hours of the morning around 1PM, I have no real valid excuse for doing this and I had my 15 year old son with me, my intention was to put some diesel in the car as I had to take my eldest son to work for 7.30 the next morning and didn't have enough fuel in the car. I was pulled over and didn't give an initial breath test as at the time in my wisdom I thought this was probably best as I thought that maybe by the time I got to the police station I would be under? I had been drinking earlier in the night but at the time of driving I wasn't quite sure if I would be over. I was arrested and taken to the police station and gave a reading of 64. Needles to say I am beside myself with worry and wondering what is the best corse of action? This is totally out of character for me and not something I would normally do, infact it was my birthday in May and I went out for lunch with some friends they had bought champagne and I wouldn't have a glass because I had the car. I have a court apperance on 28 June and I was wondering if it would be worth getting a solicitor or would this make no difference? I am previously of good character with only one motoring conviction for speeding. I am a single parent of three children, I have always worked full time to provide for them and I own my own home. I live in a rural area and there is very limited public transport so getting to work would be a problem if not impossible? I am also responsible for getting my eldest son to work and back, if I loose my job then I loose my home as I won't be able to pay the mortgage. I have no familly living locally to help so I'm stuffed basically! Would it be best to have legal representation ?

the easy answer is that it is always best to have a solicitor with you at court, they will look after all of the details for you and make sure that the fine and ban is as low as possible. we can help you find a good solicitor to attend court with you and the results often make a big difference to people, perhaps you would like to call me directly to have a further chat, cheers

Enter code DRINKDRIVING10 during checkout for 10% off