What are the chances of getting my licence back after a drink driving offence

Convicted Driver Insurance

hope&pray

Hi

Could you let me know what the chances of me regaining my licence early. Obviously I am aware you would need to clearly understand the case, however statistically how many cases are successful.

In brief I was giving a 50 month ban, 3 & 1/2 times over the limit and I had a previous drink driving conviction 9 years and 10 months ago. I have no other criminal record and I have now been made redundant. The ban has cost me my marriage and almost my sanity. On a positive note I have now stopped drinking (12 mths ago) and I am desperate to gain employment but the type of work I do generally needs a DL.

Also if I did decide to go ahead and attempt to regain my licence what would the cost be. I received my ban in Dec 09, I have now served 30 mths of the 50 mth ban.

Regards

The application in your case would be based on your individual circumstances and only be as strong as those facts combined with the Solicitor that presents your case. A good advocate can help you identify which issues are the best ones to put forward and this is where we can help. We undertake a good many of this type of application and enjoy good rates of success. If you would like to discuss costs then please feel free to give me a call and we would be able to help start the ball rolling, cheers

Enter code DRINKDRIVING10 during checkout for 10% off