Blew 84

Convicted Driver Insurance

Peter84

On Sunday I went out with some friends for lunch, had a few drinks and extended in to the evening. I stopped drinking a while before leaving the bar and getting to the car, I thinks this was likely to be around 90 mins.

I then got in my car and drove towards home - approx 3.5miles away - I was pulled over because the police thought I was driving fast, I didnt think I was. I was breathalised and over the limit. They didn't actually tell me the reading but did read me my rights and then took me to the station where I blew 83.

I was very cooperative and very remorseful.

I'm looking to structure a plea of mitigation around a few factors, need to travel to client sites for me work, Ive sought counselling for stress with work and my home life, part of which was my motivation for driving home, so I had the care in the morning and didn't wreck Easter Monday. I am also being Diagnosed for a kidney condition where one doesn't drain which means I won't be passing alcohol at the same rate as I would normally.

I'm currently on bail due to appear on the 19th. I'm absolutely gutted that I'm going to lose my license. I've had a clean license for 10 years, it's the first time I've been involved with the police and its just capped off a tough 6 months in my life. Really need to fast forward to a couple of years time when I can back on the road.

I am looking for a solicitor to help with the plea and to help structure the personal references. Court is in Westminster btw.

Any ideas what kind of punishment I can expect?

Thanks
Peter

many thanks for the chat this morning and hopefully we can be of assistance, the forum often gets lots of good advice from other people who have been in a similar position. always remember that you are not alone and we would be able to help if that is your wish, all the best,

Enter code DRINKDRIVING10 during checkout for 10% off