on licence and caught drink driveing what will happen

Convicted Driver Insurance

themanonthe

hello, im licence from prison, and i was caugh for drink driving, only every had 1 conviction, and i done the breathliser and it came 40 and 41, they told they are going to charge me i done the blood test about 1hour after, wating for the results to come back, do u think i will be recalled back to perison or snothing will happen or will be fined and band,
let me know plz thx

I think that this is an impossible question without knowing much more about the case including the conviction that you are on licence for ! Perhaps you could provide some more details so that I can review some of the facts first. Many thanks and I look forward to hearing from you.

im on licence for gbh, i done 6 months, then 4 months on tag now im on licence, im on bale right now till the blood test results come back, do u think i can be reacalledd

Those sent to prison are usually released after serving half of the sentence. During the second half of the sentence you can be returned to prison for all or part of the remaining part of the sentence if you breach any conditions of your licence or if you commit further offences. In your case the court may consider returning you to prison if the new offence of drink driving is itself serious enough to justify a prison sentence. If that were the case then you would serve two separate terms of imprisonment, one being the unserved part of the original sentence and the second being in relation to the new offence of drink driving.

If the court are persuaded that the new offence is not serious enough for a prison sentence then you could avoid going back to prison.

oh, thanks, i got 40 and 41 out of 100 on the breathliser meachine, and i did the blood test like 1hour after do u think it will be over the limit, and is that a serious amount, an will ther be more alchole in ur blood then in ur breath, my friend got like the same about in her breath test and the blood test and she got 1 year ban and 200 fine, no prison, do u think that will happen to me

If your breath reading was 40mg then you are only just over the limit. Alcohol levels can continue to rise for a period after your last alcoholic drink before they peak and then start to fall. Whether your blood sample is over the limit or not will depend on lots of variables, ot least of all the speed with which your systems metabolises and breaks down the alcohol. It is impossible for me to say what your blood alcohol reading will be based on the information supplied and in any event this would be a question for forensic scientist rather than a lawyer. Your only way of finding out would be to arrange an independent analysis of the sample yourself. You should have been offered a sample to take away from the police station with you and this should be stored in a fridge and analysed as soon as possible.

i stoped drinking about 3 and when i did the breathliser it was around 4 and when i did the blood test it was abot 5.30ish, which will show more alchole in ur body breath or blood, and do u thik i need to get a lwayer when i go bk to the police station when i go bk for my bail, and do i have to go court if found over in blood test, coz my licence finsh in start of november, and the time it go to cour it will be like aug will that hellp me avoid cusdy. plz help me

Enter code DRINKDRIVING10 during checkout for 10% off