miss

Convicted Driver Insurance

maize30

i was arrested at home for drink driving and as was v anxious and upset n dragged out of bed i got tazered 3 times. I hit a fence and scrapped a car on the way home so police were called at the police station i was breathalised at 6o nt urine tested. I however drank half a bottle of wine when at home before breathalised. I was in the cells 19 hrs n have to report to the police station in may. I am seeking help for my drinking with the doctors. I have a clean licence that have had for ten years. I am a nurse does it go on ur crb? I am so anxious n havnt drank since. I also suffer depression. Please please help i carnt go prison i wud kil myself im destraut x

Hello and many thanks for the email which I read with interest. Firstly any conviction will certainly be declared on any crb check that may be carried out and your employers will make their own decision from there. However, it certainly appears on the face of it that you have possible defences to the allegation mainly in respect of post driving consumption and also in the way the police dealt with you. There's no need to worry too much for now as you remain uncharged and there's plenty that can be done to help,, what date do you return to the police station and were you interviewed ?

Enter code DRINKDRIVING10 during checkout for 10% off