Drink Driving charge

Convicted Driver Insurance

ashamed24

I was charged early Saturday morning for two offences; firstly for drink driving blowing a breathe of 41 and secondly for driving with a provisional liscence only and a passenger who was clearly unable to instruct as he was over the limit (although he wasn't breathlised). I was taken to the station for another breathe test and blew 4o and choice to have a blood test. I have been bailed and have a custody date in approx 8 weeks time when the blood results are back. I have never commited a criminal offence before.

I am very concerned, especially because as a teacher, I am deeply concerned about the effect this will have on my career as I will have to disclose criminal offences.

What am I likely to be sentenced with?

Thanks

As I am sure you are aware a conviction for drink driving will have serious work implications. In my experience the blood is often equal with the breath reading so it would be likely that you will be charged when you return to the police station. There were clearly some circumstances surrounding the incident so it may well be worth you speaking with myself further and seeing whether anything can be done to avoid this impending conviction. If you wanted to verify the blood sample then I could also recommend a company or two that would provide an analysis for you.

Enter code DRINKDRIVING10 during checkout for 10% off