second offence

Convicted Driver Insurance

thevibe

i have already been arrested for drink driving i blew 54 had a an 1 year ban and 375 pounds fine and attended the drink drive course and completed all 3 modules.In may,would be the last month of my year suspension.i have been arrested for drink driving again while still banned and no license as i was using provisional .this happened due to family issues which made me drink and then drive to try and clear my head.i was charged with over the limit but was only 41 this time.I requested help for my drinking problem which they agreed to help me on.I have to go back to court at end of month.have you any idea what the punishment would be when i go back to court i am on bail till then.

thanks

Rob

As this is your second offence of drink driving within 10 years the minimum ban is for 3 years and this time you are far less likely to be allowed to do he rehabilitation course, in which case you would have to serve the whole ban with no reduction.

In addition, although your reading is only marginally over the limit, your offence is aggravated by the fact you had not yet regained your full driving entitlement. For this reason you are at risk of a community penalty which includes unpaid work, supervision and electronically monitored curfew.

You may wish to arrange legal representation.

Enter code DRINKDRIVING10 during checkout for 10% off