Confused.com

Convicted Driver Insurance

stephenm

had some helpful advice from yous the last time concerning my drink driving charge so was wondering if you could give me some advice in a motoring accident. i was involved in an accident 2 years ago no one was seriously injuried just whiplash for my passangers but i accepted realibily a year ago . the 3rd party has been payed out and i lost my no claims bonus was just wondering if the 2 passangers in my car lodged a claim would it count as the one claim and would it affect my no claims bonus for this year. would be very grateful for any information regarding this post
yours sincerly
stephenm:confused:

You need to ask your insurer this question. However, it is one incident so I would not expect it to affect your no claims bonus a second time if your passengers brought a claim for injury two years after the event. There is a 3 year time limit for bringing a claim for personal injury and any personal injury lawyer would need time to investigate the incident before issuing a claim. Your passengers should seek legal advice now to avoid being time barred.

If you or your passengers would like more assistance with this then please feel free to call us for a no obligation chat on 08450020736.

Enter code DRINKDRIVING10 during checkout for 10% off