GUTTED. 85MG IN 100MG

Convicted Driver Insurance

pigeon69

Hi. i have just been charged with "drive motor vehicle when alcohol above limit"
i had a blood sample which came back at 85mg - i have been advised it is a basically clean cut case and i just need to turn up in court to await my sentence, im so nervous, i have never been in this situation before.. i told the police that i didnt want a solicitor as i cant go against what the evidence is in front of me, i know i have to accept the consequences for my actions. im just wondering, if anything, what i should do on the day i go to court that could help me? i have a clean driving license, i have a steady good job, and i have never been in contact with the police before so all this is very new to me. i hope you can help!

thanks

At 85mg in blood your reading is only marginally over the limit. In borderline cases it s aways worth having your own sample analysed but you should remember that the sample you are given should be stored in a fridge and set for analysis as soon as possible.

If you chose to plead guilty then you need to prepare your mitigation in advance and consider taking written references with you.

Remember to ask fo th drink drive rehabilition course which will reduce the length of your ban by up to 25%.

Enter code DRINKDRIVING10 during checkout for 10% off