drink driving accident - please help!!

Convicted Driver Insurance

benn7

I was arrested because my car was crashed in the early hours of this morning, I say i wasnt in the car and i wasnt at the scene. Somebody must have got hold of my keys and drove the car but i dont know who although my friends admitted being in the car but they refused to make a statement. About an hour after the accident the police arrived at my house and breathalyzed me, I was over the limit and arrested.
I had been in a bar that night drinking then i walked home. When i got home i had a drink, Enough to put me over the limit. Can they prove i was drunk at the time of the crash and the breathalyzer reading wasn't just from the drink i had when i got home? I admitted i was drunk that night but is that enough evidence for them?
The charges are that i was driving the car and drunk at the time.
What do you think are my chances of fighting this case?
Can i discredit the breathalyzer results based upon the fact i had been drinking between the accident and my arrest?
Also what eveidence do they need to prove i was in the car? My solicitor said they have no DNA evidence, Blood etc .

Please help im very worried and dont know what to do.

Ill also add that it was over 2 hours from the time of the accident until the time i was breathalyzed at the police station.

Enter code DRINKDRIVING10 during checkout for 10% off