2nd dd, no insurance and licence mixup

Convicted Driver Insurance

worried853

Hi, Im 23 years old, and on Sunday 1st May 2011, I had an accident.

I have been summoned to attend court on the 19th May 2011 for my second DD offence (82 breath), other charges include Driving with no insurances and driving without a licence. This was due to me having an accident on a sharp corner at trafalgar square into a tree from a combination of a pain in my right hand which i injured at work and me not beng able to change the gears down in time, just before (it became stuck) so as I tried to change it quickly my injured right hand had let the wheel slip and before I had the chance to grab it with my left had that was changing the gears, I clippped the kerb and hit the tree.

To further explain,
I came off my 18month ban (reduced to 14) in 2nd december 2010, had to pay £4,250 to my car finance company ( which still didnt clear the whole sum and most of which i had to borrow) had to make a emergency family trip to africa (which I had to borrow another £3,000) on top of my current £7,000+ worth of debts prior to december so for the past 5 months I have been in a financial hell hole (0 credit score) which has led me to becoming very depressed, I have been homeless for the last 4 months and had been sleeping in my car, couch surfing or sneaking into my work premises to hide in a riser with a chair inside. To top all my personal problems up I have been getting bullied at work (which has been shrugged off by the management team) so Ive pretty much been between a rock and a hard place

I was under the impression that after I completed my ban that the system would update itself (as my Drink driving course instructor told me) but when i got to the police station they explained that i should have done so which confused me because my drink driving instructor said that she would contact the dvla and that we should only send the d10 form (i think) if we wanted to get our physical licence back (which I have never been asked for anytime I get pulled up, they normally just search my car for drugs and guns - Black male, South london daily routine) so i didint request out of being in extreme debt at the time.
In the case of my insurance, when I normally do drive because I couldnt afford normal insurance deposit ( 1, being that i go to work on public transport. 2, I work loads of hours to try and pay my debts off so it didnt make financial sense to pay the higher premium + higher deposit if i use my vehicle less than when i did before the 1st ban) so I normally get day insurance when I do need to use my vehicle and because that night I was almost contemplating commiting suicide while sitting in my car waiting to go sleep, I thought im better off going for a drive to clear my head.
I Tried to pay for my day insurance before I drove off using my mobile phone but my data allowance had ran out adding to my frustration.

So like an idiot I still drove, I bumped into an old friend of mine who saw me looking depressed in central london outside a club he was going to, offered to pay for my entry, and when we got inside at 12amish I had 2 shots which I thought would be out of my system by 4am when I left ( after drinking cokes and lemonades for the rest of the night) and then the chain of events happened. hand, gears, sharp corner, kerb, tree, police, cell.
I just payed the remaining £1,600 of my finance at the end of march (which is why i couldnt sell the car to settle some debts and find accomodation) and now my car is damaged beyond my financial repair powers (i.e written off).
Should i just commit suicide now to end this bad run of events.
what should I expect the court result to be?

Enter code DRINKDRIVING10 during checkout for 10% off