Update

Convicted Driver Insurance

scared

Hi,

Would just like to update everyone with my boyfriend's result.

He got a 20 month ban, reduced to 15 with the drink course and a £450 fine which is an absolutely brilliant result given he was almost 3 times over, it could have been so much worse.

Julie represented him and we wouldn't have got anything anywhere near this without her so we both want to thank Julie and Sean for their help, we would both recommend Stephensons for anyone who finds themselves in our situation.

Thanks again Julie, he has been singing your praises to everyone!

Last edited:
Hi,

Would just like to update everyone with my boyfriend's result.

He got a 20 month ban, reduced to 15 with the drink course and a £450 fine which is an absolutely brilliant result given he was almost 3 times over, it could have been so much worse.

Julie represented him and we wouldn't have got anything anywhere near this without her so we both want to thank Julie and Sean for their help, we would both recommend Stephensons for anyone who finds themselves in our situation.

Thanks again Julie, he has been singing your praises to everyone!

That is a great result considering the circumstances. I can imagine both you and your boyfriend are very relieved and a lot less worry free now the court case is over and done with.

Enter code DRINKDRIVING10 during checkout for 10% off