Advice Needed

Convicted Driver Insurance

foolish

i am currently coming to the end of my 12 month ban (11 May) ok nt that close, but just wanted to know when can i apply for my perv licence again, i know that it was 3 months b4 my 17th birthday, but does this b that same nw, as in i could apply for my prev licence mid feb ?

I'm not really sure what you are asking.

By perv license do you mean provisional license? If so, you will only need to apply for a provisional license if you were not a fully licensed driver at the time of the disqualification, or you were disqualified with a requirement to take an extended retest (for example if convicted of dangerous driving).

In general terms you should lodge an application for your driving license with the DVLA in sufficient time to allow it to be received before your disqualification ends. This will avoid you inadvertently committing an offence of driving otherwise than in accordance with a license.

I must caution however, I can't really give you any definitive advice as I do not understand the nature of your question.

Kind regards,

Carl Johnson
Drink Driving Solicitor
On behalf of Sean Joyce

yes i do mean my provisional license, what i am asking is when can i apply for my provisional license if my ban is up on the 11th of may, can i apply 3 months b4 the ban is up or do i just have to wait until the 11th of may ?
also when my ban is up and i have passed me test again do i need to put up R Plates ?

i was banned for 12months on a drink driving offence and charged a £350 fine, meaning i have to resit my theory, lessons and test all again.

i hope this is more clear...:cool:

Enter code DRINKDRIVING10 during checkout for 10% off