drink driving 3rd time very worried

Convicted Driver Insurance

sparky

hello
i was arrested last week for drink driving and blew 94 at roadside but machine at station wouldnt give a reading because of alcohol breath?? so i did blood test and bailed till 4th/10/10 where no doubt i will be charged.
first offence 19/12/02 blew 42 got 12 months second 06/04/06 blew 52 and magistrate warned me next time i will get custodial!
im self employed and work has been hard over last year , 3 times i have been out of work which led to me getting evicted from flat i was logding at . managed to get money together to rent a house and been here four months now.
i have 3 yr old son who i pay maintenance for weekly and they will struggle without it, i only get to see him every other weekend!
im really worried about getting a custodial as will lose house , boys mum will struggle and i will come out a financial mess because of contracts im in!
when caught drink driving last week i had been argueing with girlfriend during day and was looking like i was going to be out of work again no excuse i know!
PLEASE CAN SOMEONE GIVE ME SOME ADVICE IM REALLY WORRIED

Two offences that carry a mandatory ban, like drink driving, within a ten year period is considered so serious that the law imposes a minimum 3 year disqualification from driving and up to 6 months in prison. A third offence within that period is even more serious. Bans of 5 years and longer are regularly handed out to 3rd time offenders.

It is no surpise that last time the Court warned you that a third offence would carry the risk of prison. The Court are almost certain to consider this as an option.

I would strongly recommend that you prepare your case properly before going to Court, take time to speak to your solicitor of choice, ask him to look at the evidence with a fine toothcomb and make sure that the statutory procedures were followed at the police station. If there is o way of defending the allegation then an experienced drink driving solicitor can advise you about how to prepare your mitigation before you go to court and present your mitigation for you to help reduce the length of ban and likelihood of a prison sentence.

Enter code DRINKDRIVING10 during checkout for 10% off