1st time Drink driving

Convicted Driver Insurance

hunter82r

I have to go to court for a drink driving offence and this will be my first conviction. My breath reading is 78mg. I hit the road sign at the roundabout and crash only my car no others cars.
What I can heard in court and do i lose my job. After this crash I cooperated with the police.

Can i say this in court:
Is it stating that my father more than a month's sick and can not walk because he has inflammation of the fiber of the middle ear then can't he walk alone and maybe lose his job so I can be the only person who can help my parents financially and from time to time I have to help them and take my father to the doctor. I need also help by my brother who is disabled (cerebral palsy) becouse not always my mother can carry him and she do this 24/7 (29 years). In addition, for about a month I changed the address from which I have farr to the work and my parents.

I know this what happend is stupid and i never do somthink before like that and never ever do again
but I always be remember the image of the accident at the head and the words that my mother told me "enough that I have one son with a disability and you would be too disabled or death"

I've never had problems with the law previously

Tkanks You

Last edited:
I would advise you to take evidence of all the medical conditions that your family members suffer from.
None of this information about the circumstances of you and your family will avoid a ban but it could help reduce what it might otherwise have been.

Enter code DRINKDRIVING10 during checkout for 10% off