2 time offender

Convicted Driver Insurance

Sorry2018

Hello and thank you in advance for the reply.

I am a second time offender, I have been convicted of drink and driving 2 years ago and got a 12 month disqualification. At the time I plead guilty and did not complete a drink and driving course to reduce my fine and sentence as I felt completely guilty.

This time I was stopped by an officer in regards to my brake lights not working and the officer asked if I was drinking during the night which I was completely honest and said yes but with the confidence that It wouldn't com out over 35mg, as I had drunk a lot of water and ate a big meal after the club as well as resting for a few hours inside my vehicle before driving. I was recorded at 46mg and now I am terrified of what could happen to my licence.

My court hearing is on the 7th of this month. Is there anything I can do or say to help my case? can I volunteer to do community serves or a drink and drive test to reduce my sentence as I felt I tried to take extra care before driving such as leaving the club earlier, drinking a lot of water and using the rest room and also eating a big kebab and chips and sleeping in my car for a around 2-3 hours. can I build a case at all to help my situations?

What should I expect from this hearing/offence?

Thank you.

A second conviction within 10 years will mean that you are liable for a minimum ban of 36 months. Drinking water and eating food would not have too much of an impact, if any on the level of alcohol in your body at the time of the test. The only way to avoid a ban would be to consider if there is any technical defence or consider the reliability of the device. This is difficult to do and would need to be fully investigated before advising whether there is any merit in doing so.

Enter code DRINKDRIVING10 during checkout for 10% off