Upcoming court appearence end of August. Expecting ban after driving with 77 reading.

Iím insured Ďtill the end of the month.

Part of the incident was reversing into a wall causing damage to drivers side rear breaklight.

Need to keep driving until then, but iíve only done a temporary repair.

If I get a VDRS (14 days to rectify as I understand). Could I just put the vehicle as SORN (as I plan to do) and let all parties involved know.

Or is it likely that iíll still have the VDRS to deal with within the 14 days and therefore receive a fine and possibly points if I dont get the form stamped and sent back.