Convicted Driver Insurance Quotes

Convicted Driver Insurance Quoteline
Convicted driver insurance quote line owned and operated by MCE Insurance

Follow Drinkdriving.org on:

Follow Drinkdriving.org on Facebook Follow Drinkdriving.org on Google+ Follow Drinkdriving.org on Twitter

Carry on Driving With Stephensons Law Firm

Thread: Caught drink driving blew 50 at the station

Paulapps1984 is offline Member

Default Caught drink driving blew 50 at the station

Recently been caught drink driving total shock as thought I was below the legal limit! This is gona impact my life so badly and effect my kids also can anyone help?

What am I likely to face if I failed road side and blew a 50 at the station, this is already stressing me out and I donít know what to do! Itís gona impact my life so badly and itís all my fault I honestly didnít think Iíd be over as have never had any issues like this ever
    Last edited by Forum Moderator; 06-10-2018 at 11:09 AM.

I represent people accused of road traffic offences all over England and Wales

Default Re: Caught drink driving blew 50 at the station

Convicted Driver Insurance Quotes
    The police station reading is the important reading here as that is what will be used in evidence. A reading of 50Ķg of alcohol per 100ml of breath will mean, if convicted or if you plead guilty, that you will be liable for a ban of between 12 and 16 months together with a fine. You may be offered the chance to complete a drink driving rehabilitation course. That could reduce your ban by 25%. Unfortunately, a guilty plea will mean a minimum 12 month ban.