Convicted Driver Insurance Quotes

Convicted Driver Insurance Quoteline
Convicted driver insurance quote line owned and operated by MCE Insurance

Follow Drinkdriving.org on:

Follow Drinkdriving.org on Facebook Follow Drinkdriving.org on Google+ Follow Drinkdriving.org on Twitter

Carry on Driving With Stephensons Law Firm

Thread: Breathalyser test at police station below .40, released without charge.

jackson123 is offline New Member

Default Breathalyser test at police station below .40, released without charge.

Hello. I would like to receive an opinion on the below.

I have been stopped while driving my moped and asked to get a breathalyser test. I did so and it came out red. Police brought me to the station and took my specimen twice. The first one was 39 and the second 38. As a consequence, from what i understood, i was below the legal limit, and i have since been release without charge.

My question is: since i have been released without charge, but they still took my details when registering me at the station, will this stay on my record? I am concerned of two scenario: when I will apply for a new job (I work in finance), and when I will travel (for instance to the USA where you need the ESTA and they ask you if you have ever been arrested for drink driving).

My other question is: effectively, what are the consequences in My scenario, if there is any?

thanks

I represent people accused of road traffic offences all over England and Wales

Default Re: Breathalyser test at police station below .40, released without charge.

Convicted Driver Insurance Quotes
    Whilst the drink driving limit in this country is 35g of alcohol per 100ml of breath, the police will not prosecute for a reading produced below 40g. As you have not been charged and subsequently prosecuted it is not something that will need to be declared. It will not show on a DBS check and should not affect you moving between countries.